You will love making and eating these amazing Red Lobster Knock-off cheese biscuits. They are light and fluffy, coated with butter and garlic. They make up so quickly, the only reason I don’t make them more often is because I want to eat the whole batch by myself.
I learned so much last week, it was just a wonderful week. I learned more about how we are all different, and isn’t that a good thing! I learned that we all have different talents and life is like a freeway. There are people in front of us and there are people behind us. So I am sure some people have made these before and some have not. So if you haven’t, I hope that you will take time out and try them. They are very easy to make and I know that most people will enjoy them.
If you are one who is nervous to try, you can do this! Have a little trust in yourself and things will all work out. And if they don’t look perfect, don’t worry because the yummy garlic spread makes these taste so good, you can’t go wrong. Trying is how we grow. Just keep trying. Better yet, if you have kids, let them help you. They will be pleased with themselves too. So just jump in with both feet and make some for dinner tonight.
They truly are light fluffy and I dare you to just eat one. You will have to let me know how that works out for you. Enjoy, my friends!
- ¾ cup cold milk or water (I used milk)
- 2½ cups Bisquick
- ⅓ cup freshly shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsps softened butter
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp parsley
- Place milk into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add Bisquick, cheese and butter.
- Mix just until blended. Do not over mix.
- Drop dough onto a cookie sheet that is lined with baking or wax paper.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown on the top.
- Melt butter.
- Add garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and parsley.
- Spread on biscuits as desired.