Creamy lime sorbet is so smooth and creamy that you will just keep coming back for more! What is at the end of your rainbow? I hope it is this recipe. It is such a treat. I know growing up we didn’t get a lot of treats, however this was one that we had once in a while. We would make it on special occasions; like family get togethers or bridal showers or even baby showers. We always felt pretty special if we got a chance to enjoy a small bowl. It is perfect because it tastes and looks so fancy, yet it is so simple. People will think that you have spent all day working on this special dessert, and it only takes 5 minutes.
I thought that you might like to make this for St. Patrick’s Day. Sprinkle with some confetti and it will be any child’s pot o’ gold. Why not make it a family tradition and do this every year for your family? They will think that it is their lucky day. Have a great St Patrick’s Day, and I hope that it is a lot of fun for you and your family. I am glad that there are so many fun holidays, so that all of us will have an excuse to get together and experience some good food and good memories.
- 1 cup Lime Sorbet (can use raspberry, or orange)
- 1 cup Vanilla Ice Cream (any brand)
- 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda (any brand)
- Mix Sorbet, ice cream, and soda together in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on low speed.
- Mix just until nice and creamy.
- Serve immediately as it does melt rather quickly.