These creamy italian chicken roll ups are so fast and easy. They would be perfect for any get together. You can even use them as an after school snack or when family gets home from work. They work up very fast, and you can used canned chicken or a rotisserie chicken if you don’t have time to cook chicken. If you want to make them a little more filling, add some spinach or lettuce. Try some avocado and you have a perfect little sandwich.
Some are on wheat shells and some are on regular shells.
- 2 (8 oz packages) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- 2 Tbsps taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded or chopped chicken (or use a rotisserie chicken) canned chicken works too
- 1 (10 oz can) Rotel (drained) mild, or original
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 8 – 10 small flour tortillas
- In a large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese well.
- Add cheese, taco seasoning, chicken, Rotel, garlic, onions and cilantro.
- Mix well.
- Place about 1/3 cup of filling on each shell, spread as smooth as possible, until all the filling is gone.
- Roll each shell and place in the refrigerator for about thirty minutes.
- Cut into bites size slices, serve and enjoy.