You will love, love, love these Symphony Brownies. They are so easy, but family and friends will think that you put so much work into them! Two boxes of brownie mixes and a couple of Symphony Bars and wala—amazing. They are ooie and gooie and full of chocolate. The almond and toffee chunks are perfect in the middle of these brownies. Just add a glass of milk and life is perfect. I love to make these when I am in a hurry and don’t have a lot of time. Maybe we can change the name to Last Minute Brownies! What ever you call them, people will fall in love with them when you make these. Use a plastic knife to cut them because brownies don’t stick to the plastic knife, making it a lot easier to cut them.
- 2 boxes (18.3 oz) Brownie Mix
- 2 - 4.25 oz Symphony Bars (creamy milk chocolate, almonds and toffee chips)
- Make brownies according to package directions.
- Place half of the brownie batter in a greased 9" X 13" baking pan.
- Break the Symphony bar into pieces and place on top of the brownie batter.
- Place the remaining batter on top of candy bar pieces.
- Place in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a tooth pick comes out clean. Test in the center of the brownies.
- When cooled for about 20 minutes, cut with a plastic knife. Use a sawing motion.
- Place brownies in an air tight container after they are completely cooled off.