Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Brownies are so rich and thick. No matter how you stack them up, they are amazing. Make sure to cut them smaller because it is just plain a lot of brownie, as these are very rich. It is fun to use M & M’s for any season, and the color make it a lot of fun. Also you can leave the M & M’s sticking out of the top to add more color if you want. Try these yummy bars with the M & M’s or just leave them out; they are great and amazing either way.
If I were you, I think I would make some for Santa, and I think that he will leave you an extra gift, just because he will think you really love him.
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (18 oz) pkg. Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- or you can make your own batch of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 (12 oz ) pkg. Peanut Butter M&M’s
- In a mixing bowl, combine powdered sugar, peanut butter and vanilla; mix well.
- Remove cookie dough from wrapper.
- Butter your fingers and press half of the dough into the bottom of a 9″ x 13″ pan. ( No need to grease).
- Press the peanut butter mixture evenly over the dough.
- Place M & M’s on top of peanut butter.
- Crumble and sprinkle the remaining half of the cookie dough over the peanut butter mixture and M & M’s.
- Carefully spread out over the top as even as possible.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown and tester comes out clean. Cool and cut into narrow pieces.