White Chip Orange Dream Cookies are a reminder of a creamsicle bar. They have a smooth texture and a creamy orange taste. This is a nice change for a cookie.
White Chip Orange Dream Cookies
Recipe type: Cookies
Serves: 3¼ dozen
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tsps. grated orange peel
- 2 cups white chips
- 2¼ cups flour
- ¾ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- Combine butter, sugar, and brown sugar and beat.
- Add egg and grated orange peel and mix.
- Stir in white chips, flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.