Chicken Taco Soup is sure to please. If you like tacos, you will like this soup. It is just such a nice change to the regular taco soup. The chicken, peppers and beans all mixed together. We love to add chips and cheese. Perfect for those cold days. Put everything in to the crock pot, and let it heat up. The prep time is fast and then you can do something you want while it warms up! Try this and I know that it will be one of your favorite go to recipes. Happy eating!
This Chicken Taco Soup is really good soup!
- 4 - 14 ounce cans Chicken Broth
- 1 - 14.5 ounce can Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- ½ Chopped Onion
- Garlic Seasoning
- 3 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1 - 14.5 ounce can Kidney Beans
- 1 - 14.5 ounce can Black Beans
- 1 - 14.5 ounce can Corn
- 6 Chicken Tenderloins (cooked and shredded) (or I use 1 pint home canned chicken)
- 1 - 4.5 ounce can Green Chiles
- Place all ingredients in large pot or crock pot.
- Simmer at least 20 minutes or until hot, if cooked in a large pot.
- If cooked in a crock pot, cook for 1.5 hours on high heat or 2.5 hours on low heat.
- Serve with sour cream and crushed tortilla chips or Fritos.