Watermelon Frosty—There is nothing like an ice cold beverage on a hot summer day. If you love watermelon like we do, you will find that this is a refreshing way to have the taste of watermelon in a drink. Oh so refreshing!!!
- 3 cups frozen watermelon cubes
- ½ cup coconut water, or water (add more as needed)
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 large lemon or 2 limes, squeezed
- 1 fresh banana
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until frosty.
- Note: Start off with just ¼ cup of the water liquid and add more in splashes as needed to blend.
- Pour into frosted glasses to keep cool; garnish with lime or fresh sliced watermelon.