Kettle Lasagna is a different, fun way to make lasagna. You will enjoy the simplicity of preparing the dish, and the taste of the dish even more.
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 package (16 oz.) bow tie pasta (cooked al dente)
- 1 bottle (29 oz) spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound hamburger (cooked and drained)
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Mix all ingredients, except cheese.
- Put into greased 9" X 13" pan.
- Put cheese on top and bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Serve hot.