Classic Potato Salad is simple to make and a great dish to serve. This recipe is for some good old fashioned potato salad.
Classic Potato Salad
Recipe Type: Salads
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsps. vinegar
- 1 1/4 tsps. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 4 – 5 cups potatoes (peeled and cubed) (6 – 7 medium potatoes)
- 4 hard cooked eggs (cut with an egg slicer)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, salts, sugar, and pepper.
- Stir in the celery, potatoes, eggs, and onion.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.