Grape Dessert is a new recipe to me. I have to admit that it doesn’t look near as good as it tastes. It is so simple to make and Oh Sooo Good!
The first time that I tasted this dessert was at a family gathering. My sister who doesn’t cook much brought it. Everyone was asking who brought it because they liked it so much. Nobody believed who brought it; but to be fair, there is no cooking involved!
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 pounds green grapes
- 2 pounds red grapes
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans (you can buy these already chopped)
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, white sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Fold in all grapes.
- Mix brown sugar and pecans together.
- Sprinkle this mixture on top of grape mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight.