Whip Topping Delight is a creamy salad or a perfect dessert—you get to decide!
You will love how quick and simple this recipe is to make. I have made it numerous times when I needed something to take last minute. It is always a hit and there are never leftovers. Enjoy!
- 1 (3 ounce) package Vanilla instant pudding
- 2 (6 ounce) containers raspberry yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) package thawed raspberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package whip topping
- Mix pudding and yogurt together.
- Add raspberries and fold in the whip topping
- You can use any berries you want, with the same flavor of yogurt, or sometimes I just use vanilla yogurt if that's what I have.
- You can also use fresh fruit, however the frozen fruit seems to be a little creamier because of the the juice.